
So, I have a temporary web page. Temporary as in I might make a different one and I'm on a sixty day trial period. Who knows. So, check it out and tell me what you think. My little sister Lindsey looked at it last night and sent me 3 pages of corrections. Isn't she awesome and I'm sure it only took her a couple of minutes to do it. It felt just like high school. She would always edit my papers before I would turn it in and she was only in middle school. She is that good. If you ever need help with that kind of stuff you should ask here. She's awesome. I love you lindsey. Cakes By Jyl
Thursday, March 20, 2008
New web site
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
HI Jyl,
I am Hollie's sister. You are amazing. That Gary the Snail cake was so cool. Loved all the bows, btw.
Congrats on the new Website. It looks good.
Jyl it looks great! Too bad you can't mail cakes across the country!
I like your new website! As it's been said, too bad you can't mail them....
Bug, O.K., so where are my compliments about my editing skills? So funny! Really, love the website & you can't make it a temp. trial run. It has to be permanent. Plus, I just put in a plug for you on my blog. Love you bug a boo!
Very cool! Love the website! I still wish you were on my side of the country so I could order some of your creations!
Jyl I am so excited you read my blog. (I stalk your blog all the time!) Your cakes are awesome. Hollie talked to me about helping you on your website. I don't know much about website design, I'm just a photoshop pro. But you can always ask!
Too bad you don't live near by, I'd totally have you make a cake for my roomie. Her birthday is Monday and she loves butterflies!
Great website!
Post a Comment