Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Husband is Awesome

Look what Andy surprised me with this weekend. Yes, he built me a fire pit. This is one of the perks to having a husband who is a mason. I get to have this beautiful rock fire place. He even went and scavenged the rock off the land. Isn't he wonderful. I have always loved to sit around a fire. It's so peaceful. Oh, and you can't forget the awesome camp fire food and s'mores. 
This is the final product. Isn't this beautiful. Now I need to break out the dutch oven. Camp fire party at my house. 

5 comments:

Hollie said...

That is too cool!!! I can't wait too come over and help you try it out:)

Also, we won't be at class today:) I'm sure you can figure out why:)

Lindsey & Kurtis said...

Andy, you are incredible! HOLY COW! I can't wait til I can actually see this in person...the only bad thing is that now I miss home. Is that green I see on those trees?

Love you...linz

Ioana said...

That's so cool!

Laine said...

It looks like you'll have lots of fun out back!

Shauna said...

Bug, looks awesome. Tell Andy he did a great job. I am very impressed & I can't wait to show Ben the pictures. I have to tell you though, our neighbors at our last house had a fire pit & lets just say I couldn't go in our backyard if they had a fire going. Don't love that campfire smell so much. But, I will come & have fun using your fire pit anytime! I am still so jeaolous of your amazing backyard.Love you guys!