Friday, February 29, 2008

Hollywood

I just finished making this hollywood cake for a girls 12th or 13th birthday. She had 50 kids coming to her party. I don't think I even knew 50 kids to invite to my 12th birthday party. This is the second hollywood cake that I have done. I hope to do more. I have a few more ideas up my sleeve. 
I had to give you a close up on the popcorn. I am very proud of it. I just hope nobody tries to eat it. They might brake a tooth. 
One more photo. I couldn't decide which one I liked more. 
This was the first hollywood cake that I did almost 4 years ago. It was for a golf tournament. I like my new one better. 

4 comments:

Shauna said...

50 kids to a party. Wow, she must have invited her whole 7th grade class. Love the cake. I put this one on my blog although the wine cake will be showing up soon.

Laine said...

Nicole saw this cake and started singing, "Holly woooood, Holly woooood!" :)

Shauna said...

O.K. Jyl, I am laughing so hard because you know me so well. If it wasn't 1:00am your time I would call you right up. I am laughing at the comment you said about only I would sneak in a picture of the doll collection. So, true, but I thought that it was cool & that maybe someone might appreciate it. Hee..Hee..! You have to click on my friend Jenny W.'s blog link & read her list of how you know your obsessed with the twilight series. You will crack up! It is so funny. Tell Hollie to look at it too.

Unknown said...

Jyl! You have mad skills! I am so jealous!