Thursday, February 7, 2008

Cupcake Obsession

So, I have this crazy obsession with cupcakes. I love to make them, eat them, share them and take pictures of them. They are the perfect snack or dessert. They take little time to make and you end up with a large quantity in the end. Cupcakes are great to make with kids. They love to put sprinkles on them and they love, love, love to eat them. Here are some I have made in the last few months. I hope you enjoy. 

Chocolate Cream Cupcake: cream filling and chocolate frosting
Carrot Cupcake: cream cheese frosting

Mint Chocolate Chip: Chocolate cupcake with mint frosting
Chocolate Cupcakes w/Chocolate Frosting
Halloween cupcakes. I made these with my friends daughter. It is such a fun easy activity to do with kids and in the end you get to share them with family, friends and the people you visit teach. 
Peanut Butter Cupcake w/chocolate frosting and a reeses peanut butter cup inside
Christmas Cupcakes: chocolate with buttercream frosting

2 comments:

Mull Family said...

I am getting hungry just looking at them. The first ones with the strawberry on top and cream filling sound incredible. Too bad you can't mail cupcakes. :-(

Hollie said...

These are all SOOOOOO good!!! Well, I've only had three out of the six of them. Also, the ones from last night were AWESOME!!!!!! Ryan said I need to learn self control when we drove home last night. I can't help it!!!! They are so good. Although, I think I really would of only had 2 until SOMEONE wanted me to take a bite out of one for a picture. There was no turning back after that:))