Everyone always gets to post pictures of there kids so I thought I would do the same. As most of you know I am deeply in love with my dog Alley. She is my baby. I have tons of nicknames for her, alley-laly, angle food cake, alley girl, alley-laly choo choo train, alley baby and just baby. Our lives revolve around this dog. Alley was adopted 9 years ago from the human society. She was found in an alley that is why her name is Alley. Andy received her as a present from his sister kimmie. I came into the picture 2 years later and instantly fell in love with her. This is alley sleeping in the only chair she is not allowed in. Someone forgot to put the footstool on it so she slept there all night. She just looked so cute. I didn't have the heart to kick her off.
I love this picture of andy and alley. This is what alley likes to do best. She loves to go hiking. Lucky for her she has two parents who love the outdoors. Alley pretty much grew up in the woods.
This picture is what inspired this crazy post. She looked like such an angel last night sleeping on her bed with her legs crossed.

This is us at the Cascades. It's a beautiful hike that is close by. Alley is in heaven. The other dog is my dog tucker. He is also my baby but my parents wont give him back. When andy and I moved to Arizona we weren't able to bring our dogs, so for a year our dogs lived with our parents. That was six years ago, I still haven't been able to convince my parents to give my dog back.

8 comments:
Awe....Mckenzie prays for Alley and Tucker every night. I'm not kidding!
Cute post!
Hi bug! I love your pictures of your baby. :0) I thought the comments about Tucker were so funny, because they are so true.
JYL!!! i found you!!! how have you been?.. okay, those cakes are Amazing!! you should be on that show "ace of cakes" i hope you're making some dang good $$$$ with those cakes.
-carlie
Hi Jyl, I hope you don't mind me intruding... I'm Ioana Clayton. I hope you remember me! I LOVE your cakes!!!
That Cascade waterfall place is BEAUTIFUL!!!
your nicknames are great - especially the choo choo train one!
Thanks elaine, those names just come to me.
I'm a sucker for dogs too. Kobe was the baby before Davis came along... and we spoiled him way too much. Now he thinks he's a human and it's okay for him to get on beds, couches, etc, etc. Your dogs are cute!
Post a Comment