For the last forever fridays Andy and I have been watching my friend Hollie's kid while they teach a parenting class at church. We love it. Mckenzie is a blast. Each time she comes over we try to do some kind of activity with here. Since I am a cook, it usually has to do with cooking with maybe an art project here or there. This friday was our last night watching here which makes me kind of sad, but I'm sure Hollie wouldn't mind letting me barrow her every once in a while. Valentine's day is coming up so this friday we made v-day cupcakes. These are raspberry cream cheese cupcakes with vanilla bean buttercream frosting.

Mckenzie loves the frosting.

Hollie took one for the team and took a bite out of this one for the picture. Boy is she a good bitter.

3 comments:
I owe it all to the braces I had for a few yesrs in high school....hahaha.
Jyl, whenever you need a Mckenzie fix, just let me know! I think she is going to be sad too:(
Yum, Bug! I think you need to post the recipe you used for the rasberry frosting. Sounds delicous! I changed the cakes on my blog to your berry cake. You need to send me more pictures. Miss ya! Shauna
Why do you torture me with pictures and descriptions of delicious treats when I can't eat them?!! NO FAIR!!!
Post a Comment