Let me tell you a little about my valentine's day lover. Andy is a dream come true. You always hope to end up with someone who loves you just as much as you love them, who is kind, adventurous, a hard worker and someone who can always make you laugh. That is Andy. I am so glad he walked into my smoothie shop seven years ago. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me, he is my best friend. I love you Andy. Happy Valentine's day.
Monday, February 18, 2008
My Valentine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am so happy for the two of you. You have such a wonderful relationship with each other. We too are glad you married Andy.
What a great picture.
Holy crap! Andy is smiling in a picture. You may want to frame that one. -Ben
Post a Comment