Sunday, February 10, 2008

Baby Cakes

I thought I would give you guys some more cakes. Here are a few more baby shower cakes that I have done. 

Sleeping baby girl. 
Sleeping baby. I love her lashes.
A baby boy shower cake. 
This is a close up of the clothes line. It was fun making all those little clothes and buttons. 
If you look very closely you can see the zipper line. At the beginning of the party one of my friends kids tried to eat the baby. There was a mad dash to stop him from the crime. 
This was for a baby boy shower. The person said do whatever and at that time I had rubber ducky on the brain. 
Up Close on the duck. 
This is my favorite part of the cake, the mini rubber duck's that ran around the bottom. 

3 comments:

The Leavitt Family said...

Those cakes are amazing! Too bad you don't live closer...and could make one for me...you have an amazing talent!!

Mull Family said...

Wow. My mom and/or Jane would probably pay a fortune for any of those! Maybe the next time I get pregnant, you can make a trip out this way. :-)

Shauna said...

Jyl, I am so glad that you put more cakes on your blog. We want more pics!