Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Guess what Wii got?

Can you believe it! I can't. Andy has talked about getting a Wii, but we never buy stuff like that. We like to pretend that we don't need technology. Well, Rachel (my mother-in-law) came back from a short trip to the beach and brought us this fun little surprise. We just spent the last 2 hours playing with my in laws. I never knew video games could be this fun. Thanks Rachel. In closing all I have to say is Hollie and Ryan BRING IT ON!
This is my mother in law. While she was bowling she had just a little to much fun and almost sent the control thingy flying right into the tv. It was so funny. It spun around and around her fingers making a whizzing sound until finally she caught it at the last second. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. After that my father in law made us tighten the strap and he even checked to make sure we did it. 
This is my father in law, lets just say he bowled a Turkey. Who do you think won?
This is Andy golfing. Let's just say he might be a pro in real life, but I kicked his butt when it comes to virtual reality. 


1 comment:

Hollie said...

OH......We're bringing it! Well, I've never played before, but Ryan has a few times. We'll give you a run for your money:) So, are you saying this is better than Tripoley?....sad:(