Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wine Cake

I just finished this cake this morning at 7:30 am. She picked it up at 8 o'clock. I started it yesterday around 3 o'clock. Let's just say I didn't get any sleep last night. This is my second wine cake that I have done. This is actually a mini version of the first wine cake I did last month. The cake under the fondant is even made from blackberry wine. People seam to love it. I love it because it is a gorgeous pink cake. 
The cake was for someone that was moving away. The label says Fond Memories. Sweet Andy rolled all of the grapes for me. It took him an hour. What a great husband. 
This is the first wine cake I did. It was for a birthday. 
This is a close up of the wine bottle. It is made out of rice crispy treats.

No comments: