Saturday, December 18, 2010

Baby, F-16 and 21st birthdays

I have been a cake making fool lately. I guess the holidays make people want cake. Here are three of the most recent cakes and there are two more to come. My first cake was for a 21st birthday. They wanted a fun cake with bubbly, fuchsia and lime green.
My send cake was a baby shower cake. They wanted pink, green and a baby in a pea pod. So that is what they got.

My third cake was for a man that was retiring from the military after 25 years. They wanted the army air corp symbol and an F-16. I was excited to do this cake, one because I have never done a military cake and to be able to help honor a man that has served his country honorably for the last 25 years.


1 comment:

Lindsey & Kurtis said...

Seriously, Bug, you are so good! I love the colors on the 21st birthday cake and your air force cake is awesome. I can't believe you make this stuff out of fondant. I wish I could have seen the cakes in person. ~wein