We had our first snow storm last weekend and it was exciting since it was Alice's first time in the snow. We ran all over the place that day getting her warm clothes for the snow. Grandma Rachel had bought her a snow suite, so we had to head down into the valley to pick it up, and then we were off to the shoe store to buy a pair of boots. Once home we couldn't wait to put her in her snow clothes.
She looked so cute, but she was having a hard time walking in all those layers. It was like watching The Christmas Story. I loved watching her try and get back up after she had fallen over. It took a ton of effort, but she was so cute doing it.
After putting on a ton of layers we were ready for the snow. At first Alice did not want to wear her gloves. Every time we would put them on she would pull them off. Well, the first thing she wanted to do, once she saw the snow, was to eat it. She loved it. All I could think of was I hope a dog hadn't peed there. 
After eating all that snow, I figured her hands were cold, so I put her gloves back on. Every time after that, if her glove would fall off she would reach her hand out to you, pleading for you to put the glove back on.

It was fun watching her walk in the snow. It took a ton of effort, but she liked it. She even tried running a couple times, but that usually made her fall. Once again, watching her stand back up was so funny, but by the end she figured it out. The dogs were so funny. Both Alley and Tucker love the snow. They were so happy that they would just run circles around us and every once in a while one would take a turn to sharp and they would end up covered in snow. It was so fun to watch them.

At the end I ran back inside to grab the video camera, while I was in there Andy took over the camera. Of course when I brought the camera back in and downloaded the pictures, this gorgeous picture came up. Of course I wasn't the one that took it.
Even though our snow time was only about fifteen minutes, it was worth every minute seeing Alice discover something new. Can't wait for the next snowfall. 
4 comments:
I love all your pictures, but you're right...Andy is super good. The last picture is amazing. He's so talented. I'm so glad you put this post up. She's the cutest. I also love the picture of her trying to stand up...cracks me up.:)
Andy did get a great shot of her, but I like the ones you took too. I'm glad Alice had fun in the snow.
That last picture is soooo cute!!!! It would make a great Christmas card!
Oh I love our little Alice!!! Of course you & Andy too! :0)
Post a Comment