We have an orange bandit on our hands. This evening after dinner I thought it would be nice to eat some oranges. I cut them up, put them on a plate and placed it on the table. I went back to the kitchen to get a drink and when I came back this is what I found.

I then heard Alice laughing and screaming so I looked over. All I saw was her back and she was running as fast as her little legs could carry her. I followed her and this is what I found.

That is what I get for forgetting she could reach the top of the table. Shame on me. Every time I would get near her she would either put the oranges behind her back or turn around. What a naughty little kid and the funniest part was she new exactly what she was doing. Man this kid cracks me up. I let her suck on those things until it was a disgusting mess and then it was a fight taking them away. I guess Alice really loves oranges.

One more bit of information. I finally got my Christmas tree decorated. This year we went with blue, white, silver and brown. My mom came over today and helped me put this gorgeous tree together. She is amazing. Every Christmas she makes magic especially when it comes to Christmas trees.



3 comments:
Ah! I LOVE your tree!! I can't wait until I can actually get real decorations and decorate my tree pretty like. All we have now are Marks ornaments that was given to him growing up...yes, we have a boy tree.
Your tree is GORGEOUS, Bug. You and Mom are so talented. Thanks for posting pictures! I'm a bit jealous, but it really is beautiful. Kurtis' first comment on the tree was, "And how are they going to keep Alice away from that?" He's so practical. :) And Alice is the cutest ever. I love oranges, too, always have, so that makes her little life of crime even more amusing to me. She cracks me up. ~Wein
Ben loves oranges too. I love your tree. I can't wait to learn from the master on Jeston's cake.
Post a Comment