Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas To You

Merry Christmas Everyone. I hope everyone was good this year and didn't end up on the naughty list (ugh Ben). I am now going to go watch miracle and 34th street for the seventh time this year (Lindsey I missed my Christmas movie watching buddy) and I'm not kidding when I say that. One of my favorite parts of Christmas is all the awesome Christmas movies out there. If I had my way that is all I would do for the month of December. I also hope everyone takes the time to give a little thanks and thought to the birth of our Savior. What an amazing gift we have been given and I am so thankful that we have a day set aside that the whole world (well you know what I mean) stops to give thanks to such a wonderful gift. Amazing. Well, more to come and once again Merry Christmas from my family to yours.

1 comment:

Lindsey & Kurtis said...

Merry christmas to you, too, Buggy! Wasn't that the best when we watched movies together? I think the only Christmas movie I watched this year was Polar Express...we need to live closer. Love you! ~Wein