Every year Andy's family gets together to decorate Andy's parents Christmas tree. This year it was just Andy, Alice and I since Kimmie and Michael now live in South Carolina. That meant there where a ton more ornaments for Andy and I to put on the tree. The day started out with putting up the lights. Alice was in love with the ladder.

I didn't think she would be able to climb it so I didn't care if she hung out on the bottom step. I should have known better. Of course Alice figured out how to climb the ladder. She had no fear.
She would climb up, we would bring her back down and she would climb back up. Over and over again. She was so proud of herself.
After the lights were on it was time to decorate the tree. This is the only picture I got. You can just imagine Mike handing out the ornaments and Andy, Rachel and I walking back and forth to the tree putting the ornaments on with Alice going behind us taking them off. We made sure to put the plastic soft ornaments on the bottom.
This is our attempt at a family picture. It's a tradition. We always take a group picture in front of the newly decorated Christmas tree.
After the decorating came roast beef and mashed potatoes. Alice loved the mashed potatoes, but she didn't care much for the roast beef. Alice doesn't really like meat. Sometimes I can get her to eat some chicken, but that's about it. Who would have thought I would have a little vegetarian. Her uncle Ben Burris (andy's best friend) would be so proud.

No comments:
Post a Comment