We had a fun busy week and a day. It started out with our second trip to the gymnastic free play thing. Alice loved it even more this time. I thought she would just want to do the same things she did last time, but I was wrong. She tried all new things. Grandma Janice and Poppy showed to play too.
Alice loved the hula hoop. She kept taking it from all the kids. Since she was one of the youngest there most of the moms would tell there kids to give it to her since she was so little. That was not helping my cause. I was trying to teach her not to take things from people.
Last week these weird looking dudes freaked Alice out, but not this week. She would repeatedly hit them in the face. Take that scary garbage bag head people.
Grandpa Poppy wanted in on the action too. They both had a ton of fun playing in the bouncer thing.
Alice one again was awake two seconds before she fell asleep and slept for three hours. Last week Alice also declared who her very best friend was. Yep, Tucker. Man does she love that dog. She spent thirty minutes playing with that dog. She would take his pillows then put them back giggling the whole time. She would also put her hand on his rump while he was walking and just walk around with him.
Alice also colored for the first time. She would only color with a color for a second then she wanted to try another color.
Alice also learned what it was like to eat a crayon. It took her a while to chew up the tip. I got bit trying to take it out, so decided to just wait and see what would happen. Well, she ate it. Yum Yum.

Coloring was exhausting.

Alice can officially say Hi. It comes out Hi-E, but it is still hi. She loves to say it when ever she sees someone, but she really loves to say it to Alley. She says Hi-E A-ey. She hasn't figured out to say L yet.

Alice went sledding for the very first time this week and she loved it. Grandma and Grandpa Robinson got Alice this awesome sled. She straps in and everything. Each time she would circle around in front of us she would say Hi-E and wave.


and even grandma jumped in to pull the sled. Alley thought it was the coolest thing ever. She would run along the sled. It was a ton of fun.
This week Alice also had the best mad scientist hair she has ever had. It started at the back and made it's way to the front. I tried to flatten it out. I even used water, but it just made it worse. She spent the whole second half of the day like this.
Today she learned how to get to one of the last safe places mom had to hide things from her.

Look at that look on her face. She hit the jackpot.

The channel changers, phones and camera are no longer safe. The climbing hasn't stopped her. If she can get a foothold she can climb it. She is going to be a great rock climber.
Alice also has learned how to make some animal noises. She can do a lion, sheep, dog and my favorite, the elephant. Alice has also learned how to go down the stairs. I love that. It's amazing. It makes me feel so much better. Today while I was baking a cake I noticed the house was too quiet. I walking into the living room and there she was at the bottom of the stairs with her frog blanket. There was only one problem. That frog blanket was in her crib when I last saw it.
Alice can say bye-bye and also ball, except ball is just ba since she can't say L yet.
Alice has learned how to jump thanks to gymnastic free play.
Alice can kick a soccer ball and throw a ball.
One of Alice's favorite things to do is put a blanket over her head then she walks around. She can't see anything so she bumps into walls and chairs, but she thinks it's so funny. She laughs the whole time.
Alice went number one in her potty today. It was amazing. I always sit her down on it after bath time and we read a book. Today she actually went potty. She didn't care, but I did.


3 comments:
Jyl, Alice is adorable. I hope Libbie is just as fun & cute some day! :)
That's a cool sled. I love that it has straps. Alice is making so many new discoveries lately. How fun!
I can't stand it how cute she is. I love this entire post and all of the great pictures. Oh what an adorable niece I have!! The girls loved looking at the pictures of "Baby Alice". I think that will always be what they call her!
Post a Comment