Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Alice's First Hair Cut

That Monday after Christmas Andy wanted to get a hair cut so we headed over to my friend Elicia's house. It's wonderful having a friend that does hair. I wasn't planning on cutting Alice's hair, but after seeing how great Andy's hair looked I knew it was time. Elicia was super excited to be the first person to cut Alice's hair. Alice's hair had started to look really bad in the back. It looked like someone had cut a piece out of the middle. Not so cute. Andy held Alice while Elicia cut her hair. She didn't want to sit still, but what one year old would. I thought she did well for being so nervous.
Now she has a cute a-line bob. It looks so cute on her. Oh, and yes I saved the hair. Isn't that what you are supposed to do?

Look how cute the loves of my life are.

2 comments:

Lindsey & Kurtis said...

Love it! Andy looks great, too.

Toni said...

Her hair looks so cute!