Monday, January 3, 2011

Christas Sunday

The Sunday before Christmas was my ward Christmas program. I actually sang in the choir. It's been years since I have done this, but this year I really wanted to try it again, plus who doesn't love to sing Christmas music. Andy even surprised me and came to watch me sing. That evening we went to Andy's parents house to hang out. While there Alice discovered the presents under the tree. I thought she want to open the present, but all she did was pull all the bows off.
Alice also took all the ornaments she could off the tree. The funny thing is she never touched out Christmas tree. Never really tired. Grandma Rachel's tree must have been way cooler.
Of course all those loose bows had to go somewhere. Well, they ended up on sweet baby Alice's head. Oh, and the dress got ditched so she could be more comfortable.


Alice has picked up the funniest habit. She loves to stand with her hands behind her back. It cracks me up. I think she is a clogger at heart.

No comments: