Some how before and after Christmas I managed to fit in two wedding cakes. I'm not sure how I did it (lots of really late nights), but somehow I finished them. The craziest part is that both these cakes had to travel at least five hours (that is our closest temple) and someone else had to put them together since it's easiest for a cake to travel in parts. Luckily they all made it in one piece. The first was for the cute couple Chris and Cerina. They were the ones Andy took the engagment photos for. They wanted a winter themed wedding cake. White with a little bit of navy blue. I patterned it after the wedding announcement.



They also wanted cupcakes to go along with the wedding cake.
My second cake was for a girl that I was in the single ward nine years ago. It was patterned after a picture she gave me. Her mom added the roses.

2 comments:
I'm so glad you had a good Christmas. Your cakes turned out so beautiful.
The cakes look awesome. Chris's cake turned out more beautiful than I ever imagined. I can't believe you made their simple request into that gorgeous cake. When I saw it I thought, I actually might have wanted that as my cake if I had seen it before. You're incredible.
Post a Comment