Saturday, December 18, 2010

Snow

We woke up a couple days ago to snow. In fact it snowed all day. Alice was very excited to see the snow, every time she was near a window she would stop to look out. I think this kid loves the snow.



That evening grandpa came over and we all went outside to play for a while.
I love this picture. Alice and my dad have the same expression.
While we were outside of course Alice had to stop and eat some ice. Look at that face. That is total happiness.
I had to throw this one in. Alice is looking up at her grandpa. That's love and it melts my heart.
While we were outside, my neighbor came over with her dog Simon. Alice was so excited. I don't know what it is about boxers, but they love kids. Simon wanted to lick Alice to death and Alice loved it. Simon also loved Alice's mittens.
Alice thought it was funny, so she would give the dog her mittens.
All in all it was another fun day in the snow. That night we celebrated with hot bowls of chili and cornbread.

2 comments:

Toni said...

I love all of the pictures of Alice. Your cakes are so awesome. Thanks for your help with Jeston's.

Lindsey & Kurtis said...

Wow...so many cute pictures it's hard to pick a favorite. I love the one of Alice looking up at Dad...you should get that blown up and give it to him for Christmas. I also love the ones of her looking out with her tiny little legs and I love the one where her tongue is sticking out a bit. Oh, and the dog ones are great, too...I love Alice and I love dogs. It's a great combo. ~Wein