Saturday, May 24, 2008

Can you take my picture.

Andy has been on jury duty the last month (and it lasts 3 months and no I'm not kidding) Wednesday morning he came down stairs and said, "You should take a picture of me and blog about it." And once again, no I'm not kidding. If you know Andy, you know that he HATES having his picture taken, so you can imagine how surprised I was. He was so proud of himself. He picked this out all by himself. He said last week he road his skateboard to jury duty and he didn't get picked, so this week he was going to wear his mob jacket and hope he didn't get picked (yes, this is a real Italian mob guys jacket, somehow my uncle got it many years ago and has grown out of it, so he gave it to Andy). Well, he didn't get picked. Let's just see what he does next time. This one's for you Rachel. 

4 comments:

Hollie said...

Woe...did he wear flip flops or real shoes?

Ioana said...

It's funny that he's trying so hard to not get picked! I want so bad to be picked. I got a notice last year, but they never called me back...
By the way, AWESOME job on the cakes!!!

Shauna said...

I love it. Amazing is right. I don't think I have ever heard you request your picture to be taken Andy. Don't you look handsome in your mobster attire. Fun cakes bug. I love the bananna one. So cute!

Laine said...

This post really cracks me up Jyl. Nice coat Andy!