And you have yourself another golf cake. Golf seams to be a very popular theme for me. The person who ordered this cake asked for coconut inside, outside and all around. Oh, and of course a golf theme.
So, I don't do wedding cakes at work. They just don't work. There isn't enough room and they don't have any of the equipment, so if I was going to make one I would have to bring everything from home. Well, guess what I say on the board monday morning. "Mini Wedding Cake." The person that booked it said, but it's a mini wedding cake not a wedding cake. There is no difference in my world, but in hers there was. So, this is what they get. Thanks kimmie for the inspiration. 
n

1 comment:
Hi Bugster. Love ya lots. I love to see what you have been up to. The sponge bob cake is cute & I love the cake with the lilacs. I think of grandma Lois everytime I see or smell lilacs as well.
Post a Comment