Thursday, May 15, 2008

underpants and flowers

This week I was able to make sponge bob into a cake. I don't know about you, but that is one cartoon I don't mind watching. Now I'm sure you are wondering, were are his pants, well this is what she wanted and this is what she gets. 
Close up of the underpants and his skinny scrawny legs.
This cake was for a bridal shower. 
Close up of one of the flower clusters, I guess you could say that they are kind of like lilacs. I love lilacs. Whenever I smell or see a lilac I think of my Grandma Lois. 

4 comments:

Toni said...

Once again, you've made 2 great cakes. You are truly talented.

Behind the Lens said...

Wow Jyl! You are so good, I know I say that over and over probably, but really you are. Did those flowers take you forever?

Jyl & Andy said...

yes, and no. I have a cutter for them, but they take forever to cut out. I think there was 215 flowers total on the cake. I watched Americas next top model finale. Just a side not, I'm supper happy. They finally had a full figure (that is the politically correct way of saying it) model win. She was a size 8.

Laine said...

I love lilacs too! This cake is so, so pretty, with the pink and the white flowers. Wow.