Saturday, May 10, 2008

What kind of cake do you make for an accountant?

There is a woman that always orders cakes from me and I love her. All she does is call me, give me a theme and then tell me to do what I want. Let's just say I never turn her down. This time she told me her niece was graduating from tech with a masters in Accounting. What kind of cake do you make for that. Well, here it is. I kept calling it a calculator, but today I found out it was called an adding machine. Isn't that the definition of a calculator? 
I loved these flowers. If you haven't noticed I'm kind of on a flower kick. The adding machine says 5.09, because that is the date she graduated. 

See, how the paper is coming our and folding over. So cute. 
This was my favorite flower.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Fun Bug! They all look so tasty. I can't wait to make them for Adalyn & Cosette. I think that I will put a link to your blog about this post. Love ya! Did you get my package in the mail yet?

Mull Family said...

very clever and cute!