This June Alice went for her first swim. We were heading to the beach in July so I thought we should get Alice used to the water. Grandma Rachel offered to take us for her first swim. At first Alice hated it. I thought she would. She hated getting a bath so why would she like a giant cold bath.


After about 10 minutes I guess she decided that the water wasn't so bad.

By the end she was kind of playing.

After just 30 minutes in the pool Alice just passed out. She was fast asleep. She didn't even wake up while I changed her out of her swimsuit to her clothes and went all the way home and she slept for about an hour and a half. I guess it was a ton to take in. I would like to say after a summer in the pool Alice loves the water and she love love loves the bath. Whenever I turn the water on in the tub she tries to jump in. It just take to long to fill her little tub. Once she is in she is all smiles and giggles. She even sticks her face in the water from time to time and she thinks it is so funny.

No comments:
Post a Comment