Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What have we been doing?

First off this is what Alice looks like for at least half of the day. She does all she can to get to the carmex. When she wakes up and I take her out of her crib she makes a beeline straight to my room to find her favorite toy. She then has it in her mouth until we go downstairs for breakfast. After breakfast she does all she can to go up the stairs to get the carmex. She is getting some good exercise.
This is how I found Alice today. I had just gotten out of the shower and when I walked into the living room this is what Alice looked like. Alice was lounging, watching the Wiggles, and eating one of her favorite snacks, cheese.
She was going to town on that cheese. Tucker loved all the cheese that she dropped. It cracks me up what grandma's let there grandkids get away with.
Alice discovered a new love this week. The Wiggles. I think it is so cute when babies dance, but Alice never showed an interest until The Wiggles. I looked over and there she was bouncing away. It was so cute. Now whenever she hears music she dances. I love it.
Chairs. Alice never noticed them until last week. Now she thinks it fun to sit in a chair all by herself. The only problem is she hasn't figured out that she can't just sit anyway. She has fallen a ton of times.
Especially backward. But she is proud in the moment.
Alice found a new friend this week. Andy likes to call him Eddie. Alice thinking, "Hey, who's this guy that is the same size as me.
Well why don't you come with me Eddie, but don't step out of line.
or I"ll bring the smack down on you." It's nice that Alice has found some one to drag around and smack around and I don't have to feel bad about her being a bully. Bully away.





2 comments:

Lindsey & Kurtis said...

You've got to show Grandpa this. He'll be so proud that the Davis cheese loving family tradition continues. Man this kid is cute. Love you!

Toni said...

Eddie looks like a great friend.