Our big reason for going out to Seattle was to see the girls dance in there dance recital. This was Adalyn's third dance recital and Cozy's second. It was so cute seeing them dance. I was so proud of them.

Adalyn was like an old pro. She danced her heart out.
We were all a little worried about cozy since she cried her way through her first dance recital, but this time she didn't cry and just danced. What a big kid.
I was a little worried about Alice having to sit through an hour dance recital, but she loved it. She screamed with delight every time the music would start. She had a blast. She actually watched the whole thing.
Lindsey had bought all the girls matching outfits so we couldn't leave without getting a picture of all the girls together. It is not easy getting three little kids to pose for a picture. This was as good as it got.

Besides getting her first black eye while in Seattle Alice also got her first two teeth. That was a ton of fun. No, really it wasn't that bad. For a couple of day's alice was supper clingy and she wanted to eat all the time. I thought maybe she was getting sick, then She smiled really big and there they were. Her first two teeth. I couldn't believe she got them in so soon. My mom told me that my sisters and I didn't get our first teeth till we were one. Of course Andy got his really soon and Alice does everything Andy does.
I forgot to put this picture of Alice seeing the ribs for the first time. Oh, baby. Give me those ribs. That is a girl after my own heart.

No comments:
Post a Comment