Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tailgating

We have been doing a little tailgating this football season. We don't go to the football game but we love the food at the tailgate. Back in the day Andy and I would ride our bikes from our town to the next town over (6 miles I think) for the tailgate and then ride back (6 more miles). We never felt bad about anything we ate. Well, Kimmie and Michael have come in town a couple of times for different games and we all meet up at the tailgate. Alice loved her Aunt Kimmie. I think it's the funny faces and noises she gets from her Aunt.
This was the first time we ever gave her a whole piece of bread or in this case a roll to munch on. She loved it. It was so gross, but it made her happy.
The boys with cute Alice.
The girls and yes this was my best picture.
It was kind of cold so Alice spent most of the time running around in the back of the van.
This tailgate was a little special. My father in law had just purchased a new grill just for tailgating. We had beef tenderloin and chicken and shrimp kabobs plus dips and dessert. I think it was the best tailgate we ever had. Oh how I love my father in law and his obsession with grills. You should taste some of the things he cooks on his Big Green Egg. YUMMMMY.

2 comments:

Lindsey & Kurtis said...

seriously, could this kid get any cuter?

Toni said...

The food sounds super yummy. Alice was so cute with the pumpkins.