My child actually let me put something in her hair today. It lasted for about twenty minutes and then it was off her head and in her mouth. I took advantage of those twenty minutes and took as many pictures as I could. I wish she would let me put things in her hair. I think it is so cute.
Alice's new favorite thing is my carmex I keep next to the bed. She does what ever she can to get to it. Once she get her hand on it she walks around with it in her mouth like it's not even there, but if you try to take it away prepare for the best temper tantrum you have ever heard. It cracks me up.
Her second obsession as of late is the phone. You have to give it to her upside down or she will call Tokyo, but she loves to push the buttons and what it light up. Once again if you try to take it away, instant fake cry and when you give it back, pure joy. She loves the cell phone even more. This weekend Andy let her play with his cell phone while I was gone. While she was playing with it I just happened to call to ask Andy a question. She was floored. Now anytime she sees someone whip out a cell phone she waddles as fast as she can to that person. She puts her arms up telling you she wants you to pick her up. Of course you think, oh how cute, then she reaches for the phone and you realize she is just using you for the phone. What a smart kid.

2 comments:
She's adorable in that headband.
What a cutie patootie! :) I'm glad you're trying to condition her to wearing headbands now because I'm in the process of making oodles of cute things to put in her hair. :) Love you! ~Wein
Post a Comment