Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Guess what Alice can say?

Alice finally said Momma. She might have no clue what it means but it doesn't matter to me. It made me feel like the most important person in the world. She has said it all day intermixed with Dada. So cute. Just makes my heart melt.
I have been trying for a month now to get Alice's giant toothy grin. When she is super happy or really excited this is the smile she gives you. She sticks those teeth out and smiles as wide as she can. I love coming home to that.
This just cracked me up.
So, I didn't think babies could pay attention to a tv show, but every time Super Why (on PBS) comes on my child is glued to the tv. When they start to fly in there little plans she squeals and throws her hands in the air. It is to funny. She will sit like this for at least five minutes at a time. Oh, and yeah, alice has leg warmers on. They are great for crawling babies.
Today Alice stood up for three minutes straight. It was crazy. I kept waiting for her to sit or fall but it didn't happen. Yes, she was watching Super Why. I guess it distracted her.

3 comments:

J, K, L, and D said...

So this totally shows what a dork I am, but I love Super Why. And Martha Speaks. (I may or may not have watched a ton of PBS kids programming when I went out for the birth of my little niece. My nephew loves Super Why & all those shows.)

Alice is adorable. But you already knew that...

Hollie said...

Awe, I love it!!!!! I remember when Kenzie said it and it would make me so happy every time I hear it.....still kinda does:) Love you guys!

Lindsey & Kurtis said...

Woo hoo! I know you must be so happy...I just can't believe you didn't call to tell me!:) I can't believe she is growing so fast...too fast. I need to see you soon. ~Wein