Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Photos

Here's a little unknown fact. Andy studied photography in college. He even majored in it, but it's like pulling teeth to get him to take a picture. This weekend I some how talked Andy into taking some engagement photos for a friend of ours. In order to do this I had to promise to keep my mouth shut for the entire photo shoot. For some reason he doesn't like my suggestions. I knew they were going to be great. Here are a few of my favorites.


In between places Andy even had time to take some pictures of Alice. This is my favorite. It is so fun seeing the world through her eyes.
Right now there are three things in this house that Alice loves and can't get enough of. The first two are the telephone and the remote control. They are like the holy grail to her. Don't even think about taking them away from her unless you want to here what a real temper tantrum is.
The third are these rubber balls that Andy and I got for Easter. They went to these air guns. One day Alice found them and that was it. She pretty much carries one around with her everywhere she goes. If you are wondering what happened to her pants, that would be Andy. If it's his turn to change her diaper, I know that she will come back without pants. I guess it takes to long to put them back on so he just leaves them off. They don't go back on until I change her diaper.





1 comment:

Toni said...

Andy took great pictures. I'm sure the happy couple loved them.