Alice is officially walking. Well, I say that since she chooses to walk now instead of crawling most of the time and she can walk all over the place. I can't believe it. It makes her so happy. She made it right before she turned ten months. She is to smart for her own good.
So why do we buy are kids toys. They just want to play with whatever they shouldn't or in Alice's case, shiny things. Today it was a shiny green necklace. She walked all over my mom's house with this necklace hanging out of her mouth.
She even managed to keep in in her mouth while sucking her thumb.
Her second toy was the shiny door stopper. She was walking along and then she looked down and saw something shiny.
And of course she had to put it in her mouth.
Ok, this is just because I love it. I love watching Alice squat down to pick things up or to stand up. It is so cute I can't stand it. Man, I love watching this kid grow up. Life is awesome.

2 comments:
Such a smart litle girl.
woo!!!! shes walking. from nicole.
Post a Comment