Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Goodnight

Andy we love you. Thanks for being the best dad ever and for working so hard. You are amazing.
I seriously love this kid in pj's and her old man face. It makes me giggle every single time I see it. This kid was so good today. Grandma Rachel and I took her shopping for hours and she was an angel the whole time. I couldn't ask for a better kid. How did I get so lucky. I feel blessed to be her mom.
I love bedtime with Alice. During the day she is just go go go. She finally stops when I give her a bottle right before bed. While she drinks her bottle I read her a few scriptures, say a prayer, sing a couple songs and then she goes to sleep. I love that time. It's the only time she is super snugly. She just curls into a ball on my lap and buries her head into my chest and falls fast asleep. It could be the 8 ounce bottle she just drank, but I like to think that it's me. It is so precious. Man I love this kid.

1 comment:

Lindsey & Kurtis said...

Kurty is jealous of her jammies. He just said so. Man she's cute! ~Wein