Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Shoes

Today started out a little crumby. Alice hasn't been feeling very well lately and since she was due for her flu shot I figured I might as well see the doctor. I thought maybe she had an ear infection, but it turned out to be allergies. I guess she finally got something from me. She was a trooper when she got her shot. They lady was awesome. By the time Alice realized what happened it was already over. She didn't even have time to squeeze out even a single tear.
Today was an exciting day for me. Seven or so years ago I went to Ireland with Kimmie and Rachel. While we were there I found the cutest pair of pink baby shoes and I had to have them. I gave them to Shauna when Adalyn was born secretly hoping they would somehow return to me. Well, today Alice actually fits into those shoes. I guess Alice is learning what it is like to walk in her cousins shoes. I know, cheesy. It's the little things that make me happy. Hey, today wasn't the most eventful day ever. I had to blog about something to meet my post a day.



No comments: