Ok, this has nothing to do with the picture of Alice. I just thought it was cute so I put it on this post. She was trying desperately to get the camera. I just want everyone to know we have; shampooed the carpets, I have washed every pillow, blanket and jacket that is in the living area, I have left the windows open everyday, I have used smelly sprays and air smell good stuff, and we even payed for alley to get washed and groomed and even after all of that, the house still smells like skunk. YUCK. Skunks should have to make a loud warning sound like the one Jaws makes so you get a little warning before they attack. I might have to teach Alley to go to the bathroom in the toilet. Then this experience would never be repeated.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
It's still here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Alice has the prettiest eyes. She Cosette, and Adalyn have ruined my opinion of lots of other kids eyes. None of them look big or beautiful in comparison to my cute nieces'. ~Wein
Post a Comment