Alice has a thing for socks. They never stay on her feet. Well, this morning she was playing the theracane like a guitar and sucking on her sock like there was no tomorrow. She was one happy girl.
Lunch today was so funny. Alice always wants to feet herself, yet she can't gum things enough to allow her to eat whatever she wants. So we compromise. I first feed her some baby food (today it was carrots and tomatoes) and after I give her something she can feed herself. Today it was pasta and shredded cheese. She loved it.
She loved it so much her hands just weren't fast enough.





4 comments:
Have you ever seen "A Christmas Story"? This totally reminded me of it:)
Holy moly this kid is the cutest ever! I laughed so hard at these pictures. And I can't believe how long her hair is getting. THanks for the post...love it! ~Wein
That is the cutest thing ever!!!! Awesome!:)
Super cute!
Post a Comment