Today we hung out with Grandma Rachel. Alice is into cars. Our play group is full of boys. You will see the babies playing in one area then the boys playing with there cars and alice is always right in the middle playing with all the boys. Well, we took her down the toy isle and she wasn't getting excited about anything we were showing her. Then we found these cars. At first we didn't think she liked them, but as soon as Rachel went to put them back on the shelf Alice quickly grabbed them so she wouldn't take them away. She hasn't stopped playing with them since we got home.

Alice got the cutest hat today at Target. It was just to hard to resist and so pretty.
Alice loves to climb the stairs and lately she wants to do it while holding something in each hand. Usually its some plastic balls that we have, but today it was her cars. It's makes it more of a challenge, but I think that is why she likes to do it. I think we have gone up and down the stairs at least ten times in a row since we got home. You would think she was tired, yet it's just the opposite. She is so hyper. The good thing is once 7:00 rolls around it wont take to much effort to put her to sleep.

4 comments:
I love the hat. It is too cute!
Jyl, A's eyes are so dreamy blue! :) I LOVE that she loves cars. The anti-girl in me. (Oh dear. I've got to find someone who can do hair & nails & all that junk before my daughter grows up...luckily I have a few years, right? ON another note, I am excited to stalk you at the playgroup next year. And also in the RS meeting committee. I don't have enough Jyl in my life. Sweet.)
Wow, Alice is growing up so fast! That hat is adorable, I love how it frames her precious little face. :)
Love the hat! Do you ever get tired of people telling you that you have the cutest baby in the world? So glad she got your eyes. ~Wein
Post a Comment