Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Shower Onesies

These were seriously so fun to make. All you need is scraps of fabric, scissors, a onesie and some fabric glue. After people made them I just stitched around them really fast and then it was done. So easy and so cute.
Here are some close ups of the cute onesies. Cow onesie and a cute truck.
Luck of the Irish (by mandi) and just cute.
You have to love the tie. I think this was the crowd favorite. It was made by my friend Summer.
Elicia's on the left and Hannah's on the right. Those leaves were not fun to sew, but it turned out so cute.
And last but not least mine. I thought it would be fun to carry on the owl theme.
I also thought it would be fun to see the owl coming and going.

3 comments:

Hollie said...

Holy Crap!!!! Those are SO cute!

Lindsey & Kurtis said...

i'm dying! these turned out so cute. i'm telling you...BEST IDEA FOR A BABY SHOWER EVER!!!!! the back fo the owl is my favorite. :)

Laine said...

your creativity astounds me!