Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A picture a day for Andy

This kid was cracking me up this afternoon.
First she would climb up the first step. Which is not unusual. It's one of her favorite things to do.
After she was on the first step she would turn herself around so she was facing out towards me. She would then rock back until her feet would touch the ground.
She then would get really excited and take a couple steps forward then sit down. She would then repeat it over and over again.
Today Alice walked from the couch to the stairs that's about 12 steps. It is crazy to see her trying to walk. She loves to walk from furniture to furniture doing a loop around the living room.

We also played come and get me this afternoon. Alice would hurry and crawl into the kitchen; just enough that I could see she was in the kitchen panting the whole way. Then she would just sit and wait until I started to come towards her. I knew when to look when the panting stopped. As soon as she saw me coming she would turn around and start crawling to the other side of the room as fast as her little legs would carry her. By the time I reached her she would be laughing so hard she would just lay down and roll over. I would then carry her back into the living room and she would do it all over again. Too funny.


1 comment:

Lindsey & Kurtis said...

really. can she get any cuter? i can't believe she is walking. crazy and so fun.