Alley has always made it a point to stay as far away from Alice as she can. I kept telling Alley one day you are going to love that kid. Well, it has finally happened, at least from the table. Alice loves to feed Alley her food. The other night Alice was eating saltine crackers. She was going through them so fast I couldn't believe it. As I started to watch her more carefully, Alice would take a bite of the cracker then Alley would take a bite, then Alice and then Alley until the cracker is all gone. Alley is so gentle and sweet and Alice just gets a kick out of it. What a cute friendship that is forming.

After all that hard work it's time for some water. Alice has finally figured out the sippy cup. It makes her so happy. Everything makes this kid happy. Most of the time she just sucks the water out then lets it dribble down her chin. At first I was thinking her diapers were leaking, I was happy to find out it was just water. Her clothes are always wet.
Alice is walking more and more. Today she ever did a couple of turns and kept walking. She can now walk from the living room all the way into the kitchen. When she walks that far she always starts to scream and throw her arms into the air which usually makes her fall, but she goes down laughing. I love watching her.
This one I just threw in because it was just too cute.

3 comments:
What a cutie!
She's adorable. And Alley reminds me of the family I used to nanny for...the big black lab was SO happy when they had another baby & he learned to drop food on the floor. :)
I'm so glad they're friends. It's about time. :) I absolutely love the one of her walking...it looks like she's marching...kind of reminds me of shauna's baton dancing that we watched at the cabin. ha! And of course her eyes are my favorite. ~Wein
Post a Comment