Alice found out how fun a box was today. In fact, I think it might be the first time she has figured out how to climb into something without hurting herself. She even got out without hurting herself. Oh, how my little girl is growing up.


Today I made a bunch of cupcakes for my mom. There were for a birthday party she was throwing for a friend. I had to get them frosted and to my mom's house and of course Alice was feeling super clingy. The entire time I frosted the cupcakes she held onto my cotton skirt. About ten minutes into decorating Alice fell down and she took my skirt with her. She thought it was so funny. She then proceeded to pants me over and over again until I was done decorating the cupcakes. What a lovely evening we had. Let's hope she forgets this, since the skirt I wore today is my favorite thing to wear.


3 comments:
So funny!
How funny! I assume no one was around.
I love that dress. I'm sorry about the stinky skunk...that's awful. Eww. I've thought of you several times this week b/c I pass a dead skunk on my way to work. In fact, this week I've passed a dead skunk, dead squirrel, dead fox (he was beautiful), and a dead wolf/coyote (I don't really think there are wolves around here, but he looks too fat to be a coyote but he might be one and I know he's not a dog). Crazy, huh? ~Wein
Post a Comment